A full day of presentations on relevant Oracle EBS, Cloud, and Hyperion topics. Featuring tracks focused on Oracle EBS, Analytics & Reporting, and Hyperion; relevant for Executives, End Users, and Technologists. Complimentary Wifi to be provided to all attendees
Don’t miss this full day conference produced by the SROAUG with Oracle Corp. Learn important information, get up to speed on trends, get ahead of the curve with Hyperion Planning, and learn what’s happening on the Oracle Cloud! Relevant and timely information you need to know!
Lunch graciously provided by NexInfo
Breakout Tracks Include the following:
- Finance 360 – An Enterprise View or Oracle ERP Cloud– by Oracle Corp
- Consolidate and Close with Oracle’s Leading EPM Cloud Solution, PBCS– by Oracle Corp
- Adaptive Intelligent Apps for Oracle ERP / SCM– by Oracle Corp
- Running Oracle EBS on Oracle Cloud – by Oracle Corp
- Oracle Cloud: Bridging the Skills Gap – by Basheer Khan, Knex Technology.
- Oracle Manufacturing Cloud – Manage your shop floor efficiently – by Mahesh Naalla at Nexinfo Solutions
- Case Study:E-Business Suite Lift and Shift Experience to Cloud – by Shubhobroto Saha, Nexinfo Solutions.
- A Journey from EBS to Cloud ERP, HCM & SCM- by Todd Ledet, Apps Associates.
- Oracle CX Cloud – The sky’s the limit with a solid customer data foundation by Erik Levin, Beckman Coulter & Kraig Sauter, Kaygen Enterprises.
- Oracle EBS r12 / Cloud Functional Topics – Feeling Dumped? How to Replace Discoverer Painlessly – by Danny Nguyen, Hubble
- Transform Your Business Applications with EBS R12.2.6 Upgrade Success Story– by Sunny Todakari, Jade Global,
- How to Innovate and Modernize your EBS Applications using Oracle Cloud Services? By Wilfrido Solano, Apps Associates
Hyperion / EPM / Analytics Track
- Oracle Reporting and Intelligence in the Cloud (BICS) by Oracle
- Fast, Not Furious: Accelerating Your Oracle E-Business Suite Period End with Reporting and Analytics Process by Tim Colleran, Excel4Apps.
- HomeStreet Bank Identifies Net Revenue Contribution with Essbase and Oracle Data Integrator by Deanna Sunde, Key Performance Ideas.
- Managing Master Data for Hyperion with Oracle DRM by Kate Helmer, Huron Consulting.
Complimentary wifi to be provided . Come early for the give aways, but stay all day for the content!
The Partner/Vendor Room will be staffed, presenting products and services designed to complement the implementation or production environment running Oracle Applications. Visit our vendors and qualify to win great prizes!
FOR FULL TOPIC and CONFERENCE DETAIL:
Check our website at www.SROAUG.com
(Please check for calendar updates!)
SPONSORS and CONTRIBUTORS:
Conference Sponsored by: Oracle
Vendor Booth Participants – Check our website for participating vendor detail!
Please RSVP by Feb 19, 2018 to be on our pre-registration list and receive a printed name badge at check-in, just click the RSVP link below (if you have trouble clicking on the link, go directly to our site).
We appreciate your attendance and support of the Southwest Regional Oracle Applications Users Group (SROAUG). We look forward to seeing you there! Be sure to forward to your colleagues.