A full day of presentations on relevant Oracle EBS and Hyperion topics. Featuring tracks focused on Oracle EBS r12, Analytics, and Hyperion for Executives, End Users, and Technical Teams.
Don’t miss this full day conference produced by the SROAUG with Oracle Corp. Learn important information on the most comprehensive changes to EBS since the introduction of r12; recently available r12.2 contains many features which are back ported & available to your release today! Learn about Oracle’s Cloud Strategy and adaptation to SAAS. Relevant and timely information you need to know!
The conference format features: Keynote presentation on Oracle’s Cloud and SAAS strategy, four concurrent presentation tracks, a vendor exhibit hall, with continental breakfast & lunch.
- Oracle Applications Strategy: The Modern Cloud for Your Modern Business– In this session, you will hear about the overall Oracle corporation strategy and expectations for a modern cloud solution.- by Karen Dela Torre Vice President, ERP Applications Product Business Group, Oracle Corporation –
Oracle Corp, Enterprise Business Suite Track:
- Oracle Marketing Cloud – The only modern marketing solution that integrates cross-channel, content, and social marketing with data management for enterprise B2B and B2C
- Deployment and System Administration of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 – Oracle Corp., Mark Migotsky
- Leverage Oracle HCM Cloud to easily capture, manage, and securely view all data about your modern workforce and most valuable asset– Oracle Corp., Matt Lipton-Schwartz
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Functional Architecture and Coexistence-Oracle Corp., Gus Patel
Functional and Technical Track Topics,
- R12.2: It’s Not Just a Technical Upgrade; the Business Value for Project-Centric Organizations -Project Partners LLC, Neeraj Garg
- Rev Up your Revenue Recognition with EBS R12- Infosematics, Karen Brownfield
- R12 Surprises in User Management, Function and Data Security-Here details on stronger controls across the application for limiting access to both functions and data – Infosemantics, Susan Behn
- Oracle Endeca Information Discovery-RJT Solution Beacon., Pandu Sadam
Enterprise Business Suite Technical Track:
- Demystifying Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) in EBS r12-CSS International, Inc., Samantha German
- Oracle EBS r12.2 Customer Upgrade Panel with Ben Sousa, BBB Industries; James Lui, Aramark Uniform Services; Jay Sharma, Zensar, partner of Beachbody
- Workflow Setups That Make a Difference-Infosemantics, Karen Brownfield
- Extreme Performance and Scalability for Order Management-Cybernoor, Ahmed Alomari
Hyperion Track Topics:
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service– Oracle’s first EPM in a software as a service (SaaS) deployment mode- Key Performance Ideas, Scott Costello
- Oracle Achieving Management Excellence – Dave Stark – Analysis Team
- DRM and Hyperion Planning: Super-Manage Master Data-Hanwen Chen-Analysis Team, Inc.
- 7 Levers for effective Performance Management-HCL, Mahesh Subramanian
The Partner/Vendor Room will be staffed, presenting products and services designed to complement the implementation or production environment running Oracle Applications. Visit our vendors and qualify to win great prizes!
FOR FULL TOPIC and CONFERENCE DETAIL:
Check our website at www.SROAUG.com (Please check for calendar updates!)
SPONSORS and CONTRIBUTORS:
- Conference Sponsored by:Dell – www.dell.com
- Lunch Sponsored by NexInfo
- Vendor Booth Participants – Check our website for participating vendor detail!
Please RSVP by July 17, 2015 to be on our pre-registration list and receive a printed name badge at check-in, just click the RSVP link below (if you have trouble clicking on the link, go directly to our site). We appreciate your attendance and support of the Southwest Regional Oracle Applications Users Group (SROAUG). We look forward to seeing you there!
The SROAUG Board Of Directors