|A full day of presentations on relevant Oracle EBS and Hyperion topics. Featuring tracks focused on Oracle EBS r12, Analytics, and Hyperion for Executives, End Users, and Technical Teams Members.
Don’t miss this full day conference produced by the SROAUG with Oracle Corp. Learn important information on the comprehensive suite of changes made available EBS r12.2, get up to speed on trends in Mobile, get ahead of the curve with Hyperion Planning, and learn the real story on Oracle Cloud! Relevant and timely information you need to know!
The conference format features: Keynote presentation on Oracle’s Cloud and SAAS strategy, four concurrent presentation tracks, a vendor exhibit hall, with continental breakfast & lunch.
- Oracle’s Mobile Apps Strategy– Learn about Oracle’s overall strategic roadmap for Mobile Apps including important information around mobile access to your self service apps – Presented by Mark Migotsky, ASC Principal at Oracle Technology
Exciting Breakout Tracks Include the following:
- Clearing up the Cloud – Making Sense out of Oracle’s Cloud Strategy. Kevin Parker, Hitachi Consulting
- Oracle EBS 12.2 – New features and functionality. Praveen Daga, Zensar Technologies
- Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) – Automate your testing in better and faster way with Oracle’s integrated testing tool. Harsha Vardhini, IT Convergence
- Herbalife’s Journey Towards World Class Planning – by implementing Oracle Hyperion EPM – by Deanna Sunde The Hackett Group
- Enterprise Monitoring – by Ken Leonard, Principle Cloud Management Specialist, Oracle Corp.
- Re-Implement R12 – Just DON’T Do it – What we’ve have learned the hard way! – Susan Behn, Infosemantics, Inc.,
- Building Mobile Applications with Oracle ADF Mobile development – by Mangesh Phadtare, Jade Global
- Learn From My Mistakes: Common Pitfalls to Avoid In Your Planning Implementation by Glen Chang, InterRel Consulting
- Get more out of your R12 investment using Subledger Accounting for automation with Payables – by Dick Kenny, Computer Technology Resources
- Improve your user experience using Endeca – by Ravi Potnuru, Jade Global
- Hyperion Goes Mobile: Planning Tablet and EPM on Your Phone – by Josie Manzano-Stettler, InterRel Consulting
- Managing the Supplier Lifecycle with Oracle’s Supplier Management solution – by Dante Maiorano, Oracle
- Oracle Fusion Coexistence with EBS – Oracle Revenue Management for Revenue recognition integrating with R12. Mohan Iyer, Jade Global
- Oracle 12.2 – See the latest in OAF to improve your Oracle Forms with OAF Personalization for a better user experience – updated for 2015. – by Susan Behn, Infosemantics
- Financial Reporting Master Class – Books, Batches, and Adv Automation Techniques -by Josie Manzano-Stettle, InterRel Consulting
The Partner/Vendor Room will be staffed, presenting products and services designed to complement the implementation or production environment running Oracle Applications. Visit our vendors and qualify to win great prizes!
FOR FULL TOPIC and CONFERENCE DETAIL:
Check our website at www.SROAUG.com (Please check for calendar updates!)
SPONSORS and CONTRIBUTORS:
Conference Sponsored by: Oracle Corp
Lunch Sponsored by NexInfo
Vendor Booth Participants – Check our website for participating vendor detail!
Please RSVP by Feb 23, 2015 to be on our pre-registration list and receive a printed name badge at check-in, just click the RSVP link below (if you have trouble clicking on the link, go directly to our site).
We are currently looking for submissions of targeted and informative News Letter articles!! Please submit your articles, tips and tricks to: email@example.com
We appreciate your attendance and support of the Southwest Regional Oracle Applications Users Group (SROAUG). We look forward to seeing you there! Be sure to forward to your colleagues.
Friday Feb 27, 2015
8:30 am to 3:30pm
Crown Plaza Hotel – LAX
5985 Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045