A full day of presentations on relevant Oracle EBS and Hyperion topics. Featuring tracks focused on Oracle EBS, Analytics & Reporting, and Hyperion; relevant for Executives, End Users, and Technologists.
Don’t miss this full day conference produced by the SROAUG with Oracle Corp. Learn important information on the comprehensive suite of changes made available EBS r12.2, get up to speed on trends in Mobile, get ahead of the curve with Hyperion Planning, and learn the real story on Oracle Cloud! Relevant and timely information you need to know!
- Planning Your Upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2, Presented by Oracle Corporation’s Cliff Godwin, Senior Vice President Applications Development
Speaker Introduction – Cliff Godwin is the Senior Vice President of Applications Development at Oracle, responsible for Oracle E-Business Suite. He joined Oracle in 1990 and prior to his current role Mr. Godwin led the Applications Technology Group at Oracle.
Exciting Breakout Tracks Include the following:
- Introduction Oracle Platform as a Service – by Oracle Corp
- Removing Unneeded Data from Oracle Enterprise Databases – Kevin Williams, Avalon Consulting Solutions
- EBS to Fusion ERP Cloud – A customer Success Story – Manoj Rathi, Jade Global
- Tips and Tricks for Upgrade to Hyperion 126.96.36.199 – Bill Schaefer – IBM
- Next Generation Cloud Order Management Solution for High-Tech Firms Kamlesh Meshram & John Liu – Deloitte
- Workflow Setups That Make A Difference – Karen Brownfield – Infosemantics, Inc.
- How to expedite Financial Month End Closing Process – Moiz Kaka, Polaris Associates
- To Cloud or Not to Cloud – Hyperion Planning: on-premise vs Planning Budgeting Cloud Solutions – Joe Monteith – IT Convergence
- Introducing Oracle Financial Cloud – by Oracle Corp
- Rebuilding Tables and Indexes for Performance – Kevin Williams – Avalon Consulting Solutions, Inc.
- How to get the most out of New Features of ASCP 12.2.5/188.8.131.52 to create better plans– Mohan Cavale, Nexinfo
- Leveraging the cloud for Integrated Business Planning Sean Bernhot – Peloton group
- Introducing Oracle Procurement Cloud – by Oracle Corp
- Patch Proactively With Patch Wizard (Even if You Aren’t a DBA) – Karen Brownfield – Infosemantics, Inc.
- Hacked! But We Encrypted with Oracle. Credit Card Encryption Risks in Oracle – by Diane Merrigan, – Cardconnect
- Hyperion Problem Solving, Identifying Solutions: The Art of Hyperion solutions – Joe Monteith, IT Convergence
Complimentary wifi access to be provided to first 100 attendees. Come early for the give aways, but stay all day for the content!
The Partner/Vendor Room will be staffed, presenting products and services designed to complement the implementation or production environment running Oracle Applications. Visit our vendors and qualify to win great prizes!
FOR FULL TOPIC and CONFERENCE DETAIL:
Check our website at www.SROAUG.com (Please check for calendar updates!)
SPONSORS and CONTRIBUTORS:
Conference Sponsored by: Oracle
Vendor Booth Participants – Check our website for participating vendor detail!
Please RSVP by Feb 26, 2016 to be on our pre-registration list and receive a printed name badge at check-in, just click the RSVP link below (if you have trouble clicking on the link, go directly to our site).
We appreciate your attendance and support of the Southwest Regional Oracle Applications Users Group (SROAUG). We look forward to seeing you there! Be sure to forward to your colleagues.