Don’t miss this summer mega conference produced by the SROAUG & Oracle Corporation presenting detailed timely information you will want to know! A day focused on relevant Oracle EBS and Hyperion topics for Executives, End Users, and Technologists.
- Oracle E-Business Suite: Strategy and Roadmap and Planning Your Upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 and Key Features by Anne Carlson- Senior Director, Oracle E-Business Suite Product Strategy
Exciting Breakout Tracks:
- Workshop – Oracle’s Business Intelligence Cloud Services – Work with Oracle’s leading powerful analytic tools – by Vladimir Besprozvanny, Oracle – Dedicated 3 Hour Hands-On Session
- Intro to Oracle Financial Cloud Applications; Oracle
- EBS Best Practices or Customer Success Stories Hilal Khan; OSI Consulting
- I Didn’t Know That Existed in Oracle Hyperion Planning Glen Chang; interRel Consulting
- Intro to Oracle Procurement Cloud (Applications) by Oracle
- Global ERP Implementation – Factors for Success Dan Chaffer & Hans Kolbe; Celantra Systems
- Hyperion Planning Approvals – “Out-of-the-Box” and Other Custom-Built Methods – Deanna Sunde; Key Performance Ideas
- Intro to Oracle Manufacturing Cloud (Applications) by Oracle
- 10 Ways to Enhance Your IT Roadmap Project” – David Richer; Jade Global
- Oracle EPM Cloud Applications -Bashar Hantash; interRel Consulting
- Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) by Oracle
- EBS – OAF Personalization Examples – Great rewards with low effort -Susan Behn; Infosemantics, Inc.
- OBIEE and All of the EPM Applications: How it Really Works -Glenn Schwartzberg; interRel Consulting
- Oracle Hyperion Planning Automation-Work Smarter not Harder Methods -Deanna Sunde; Key Performance Ideas
SPONSORS and CONTRIBUTORS
Lunch will be graciously sponsored by: NexInfo
The Partner/Vendor Room will be staffed, presenting products and services designed to complement the implementation or production environment running Oracle Applications. Visit our vendors and qualify to win great prizes!
FOR FULL TOPIC and CONFERENCE DETAIL: