You Make a Difference. You are COLLABORATE 15.
The OAUG is seeking members* to participate in voting for the presentation abstracts submitted during the COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum call for papers.
The COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum is designed by Oracle users, for Oracle users. This year, the OAUG is expanding users’ involvement in the paper voting process by inviting all member organizations to participate in the process. In doing so, we amplify the voice of the OAUG membership and gain invaluable information to guide the creation of a conference agenda that best meets OAUG members’ educational requirements.
- The expanded paper voting process allows one employee per member organization to vote in a single education track.
- Multiple employees per member organization will not be permitted to vote in the same track.
- Multiple employees per member organization may vote in different education tracks.
- Each voter is permitted to vote in more than one track.
If you are interested in participating in the COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum voting process, we want to hear from you. As a voter, you will be reading titles/abstracts and giving your opinion on the quality and relevance of the submissions. The votes on each paper form the basis on which the selection teams slate papers in each education track.
The deadline for voter applications is September 24, 2014. Applicants will be notified of their accepted tracks by October 3, 2014. Voting will occur between October 16 and October 27, 2014.
Please apply to participate in the COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum voting process by completing this short form. You will need to identify the track(s) where your expertise lies. As there are typically more than 1500 paper submissions, we only request your vote on papers in your area(s) of expertise. A list of the tracks for 2015 is included on the form.
All participants in the COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum voting process will be required to attend a mandatory training session. Details will be provided at a later date.
COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum Committee
* Employer’s OAUG membership must be current through October 27, 2014. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about your organization’s OAUG membership status.
The COLLABORATE 15 — OAUG Forum call for presentations is open throu gh Friday, October 10, 2014.